Friday, August 14, 2009
Selected Pics (5)
What a long day! Here are the highlights...
- 3am wake up! wake up!
- 3:45am drive to Dayton
- 6am flight from Dayton to Atlanta
- 1.5 hr layover
- 9am flight from Atlanta to Orlando
- 10:15am landing (early)
- 11:45? pickup by Laura's Shuttle ($30pp RT + tip) late, but cheap!
- 12:30 boarded Monarch of the Seas
- excursions desk - nothing booked, though we found out Miss Universe would be at Atlantis
- unpacked in our Superior Oceanview Stateroom with a partially obstructed view
- lunch in the Windjammer Cafe
- laying out on the deck and napping
- shower for dinner
- Liquor tasting
- welcome art package (lame)
- 8:30pm dinner with Keith & Danielle (NJ/NY) and Eddie & Leslie (NC)
- watched a movie - Grey Gardens (blah)
Orlando/Port Canaveral Web Sites (